Join us March 5th in Vacouver for our Job Fair!
Time: 12:00 noon – 4:00pm
Where: Vancouver Midtown Employment Services Centre 110 East 3rd Avenue
To register: call 604-829-2300 before Mon. March 4 @ 4:00pm or through Eventbrite
Information: Are you interested in a flexible work environment where your schedule is yours to create?
Are you looking to enhance your clinical skills with ongoing training and mentorship?
Does the thought of joining a growing team where you have opportunity to contribute early on excite you?
Working for FunctionAbility may be right for you. We are currently looking to expand our practice in the Lower Mainland and are seeking experienced Occupational Therapists to join our team.
- A university degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Membership with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Valid Drivers Licence and Access to an Automobile.
The successful candidates will possess the following traits:
- Motivated self-starter with superior technical, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical ability;
- Computer skills (i.e. ability to work in MS Word and Outlook);
- Great interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with different personality types;
- A minimum of three years clinical experience;
- Work well both independently and as part of a group;