- Signing Bonus (up to $2500.00)
- Relocation Bonus (if applicable)
- Education, mental health, wellness, pension funding!
- Supportive Culture
- Competitive compensation
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits + Employee Assistance Program
- Strong admin/clinical/IT support
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Diverse Caseload
- Paid Education Days
- Paid Staff Meetings
- Paid Supervision from an experienced PT Supervisor
- Exciting company events (including our wonderful annual Yoga Retreat!)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What do you need to be successful?
- You have a Master’s degree in Physiotherapy;
- You are a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (We do consider PT Residents);
- You are a member of the Canadian Association of Physiotherapists;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Physiotherapist;
- You are client-centered and enjoy collaborating with a multidisciplinary team;
- You are a motivated self-starter with superior technical, verbal, and written communication skills;
- You have strong computer skills (i.e. ability to work in MS Word and Outlook)
- You have a valid Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle
What is a day in the life of a FA Physiotherapist?
- You will provide initial in-home/in-hospital assessments;
- You will assess and treat individuals suffering from various neurological and orthopedic disorders and injuries;
- You will help patients in establishing and meeting meaningful goals within their home and in a community setting
- You will liaise with a variety of community partners and rehab professionals to facilitate client goals and independence;
- You will maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational days; training sessions, and establishing personal networks
Who Are We?
We are proud to continue to be an award-winning accredited company starting with Rehabilitation Company of the Year (2014), Consumer Choice Award (2016), and most recently Business Achievement Award (2019)!
FunctionAbility is one of Ontario’s leading providers of multidisciplinary rehabilitation services. We provide expert assessment and treatment services province-wide to people who suffered traumatic and acquired neurological injuries and severe orthopedic injuries. We are proud of our supportive vibrant culture and our amazing therapists that continue to provide focus and individualized care for their clients!
FunctionAbility is an equal opportunity employer and provides accommodation for job applicants in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources.
|Job Category||Full Time|