Now Hiring Occupational Therapists in London Ontario
Are you are an experienced Occupational Therapist living in the London Ontario looking for a new opportunity?
We want to hear from you!
FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services is an award winning community based rehabilitation practice that provides qualified and experienced multidisciplinary services to serve clients in their homes, work or school settings.
Our focus is in the areas of traumatic and acquired neurological injuries, and severe orthopedic injuries in the adult and pediatric populations. Our therapists perform clinical work focusing on treatment of the injured clients.
At FunctionAbility, we appreciate the importance of balancing work and family priorities. As a result, while you will be assigned a case load, its scheduling will be completely up to you hence providing for ample flexibility.
The successful candidates will posses the following traits:
- Motivated self starter with superior technical, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical ability;
- Computer skills (i.e. ability to work in MS Word and Outlook);
- Great interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with different personality types;
- A minimum of three years clinical experience;
- You work well both independently and as part of a group; and,
- Since all therapy is provided in the community setting, you need to have access to an automobile.
When part of our team, the successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Initial Home/Safety/Attendant Care Assessments.
- Facilitate discharge planning for clients from acute care/rehab settings.
- Assessment and Treatment of individuals suffering from various neurological and orthopedic disorders/injuries.
- Assist clients in establishing and meeting meaningful goals within the home and community setting
- Liaise with various community partners and rehab professionals to facilitate client goals and independence.
- A university degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Membership with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- clinical: 2 – 5 years
- Occupational Therapy: 2 – 5 years
Interested Candidates email resume to: email@example.com